ReaL maN..?

Bitter the better,
Be it why..
I thunder the most,
Sounding like an Empty shell alike..

Cryptic sense I mean to hurt,
Until she cries, I cant be her support..

She looks soo pretty with tears,
I like to be the shoulder of comfort to her..

Jitters over thee,
And give me the pleasure to observe her beauty..
I like her weak, in my arms,
I am the man to hold her around..

Shes meant to be the sample of my superiority,
And pleasure my masculine maturity...

Hear the voice of a waking woman,
Who has more to explain than you think to be..
Among the set of Fears and Faults I found in me,
I recognized even you are not the angelic beauty..

My mother praised a man to be,
The one with capabilities..
The truth unveil before me,
I found you weak and frail behind the society..

Your strength was a hoax you shared to hide your ills,
Your power was a matter of domination over your will..

Show her your real strength,
And show your inbuilt qualities..
Give us time to analyse and,
Let us fabricate the REAL MAN..



Comments

Popular Posts