HeArts cRy..

Born with a spirit to fight the world,
Got a slap whenever I unfold..
I could take a beer or ride a bike,
But I was just a girl beside...

I counted streets and narrow lanes,
Going out in dark was a shame...
I wish I could fly off this captivation,
I wish I could have lived my will..
In the half filled cup of water I feel drowned within...

If I was born to be caged,
Why I was taught to fight for freedom..
They just wanted to get me married as I was aged...

I ensemble the dark nights in a pile,
For my sufferings cannot be filed..
Merciful blessing shower upon me,
And colours my faded destiny..

The illusion I face will clear my view,
And no wonder how long I am in the cue..
Count your number of blessings,
For there's alot that's due..

I was loved like a princess,
With fairies and white horses prince..
But my choice to love was proved to be against the kin,

Each drop made the pillow wet,
But my future is what I fret..
Will I be able to scream at the world with abilities,
Or kill the birds without creativity..

Give me strength to fight for the cause,
For this was taught to me across..
I count my days till I survive,
But there will always be guilt in the sky..
That why I cried for what was not mine...



Comments

Popular Posts