I wOnDer..

No love for rain and thundering,
I sat down and I was wondering...
Did the stars twinkle for me to flap my eyes,
Or the water crushed the fishes in the ride..

I sat down and wondered my existence,
Reclined with a thought of persistence..
The light defines my destiny,
Its the call of the nature for the being..

When the rays cross over me,
It calls for vitamins to see,,
That bacteria was killing me..

I  am a cloud heavy with my deeds,
Want to shed it off the cliff..
I wonder who will die under my heavy fall,
I wonder is this the natures call..

The grass wets me with the dewy drops,
And slumbers me when I lay across..
I woke up to find my day,
But found myself lost in another way..

When a rainbow blossoms in the sky,
I feel colors still identifies..
My existence and my flap of eyes,
Is clear in the SKY..




Comments

Popular Posts