Wanted 2b LovEd...

I wanted YOU to hold my hand,
Comfort me when I couldn't stand...
Wipe off the teary eyes,
And forward the shoulder in shattered times...

Waited in the corridor with the hope to see,
Filtered view and smiling courtesy...
Those eyes that make me smile,
Those lips that make things alike..
Just a touch to bring me to life,
Just a view that touches light..

I wish I could feel those days,
I wish I could smile without stress..
Eyes would shout my story,
Lips would be blossomed with glory.. 


I just wanted to be Loved,
Feel the beauty of that favoured Touch..
Needed someone to share,
I needed a person who merely Cares.. 


In a bunch of roses I got spikes,
In a party full of people I was standing aside..
I just wanted to be Held,
Loved like the last person left..


Comments

Popular Posts