bRoken anGel..

Its been years of been Together, 
Its been years of Love, 
Yet the presence Bugs like a stranger in the Hub..

You give up strength,
You give up on knees,
 
There are hands that pick you up from long paused grief..

I couldn't think of good times, 
I could see what inspires me,
But the hand that held pushed me up,
Just like a blossomed enemy..

You may laugh on my weakness, 
You may be content with my grieves.. 
But you held me in those times, 
When I wanted to be mothered like a Baby..

Surely you dragged me out, 
But dumped me in the sea, 
I wonder I was better in my Well
Or drained in the depth of Sea..

Stretch and fetch the hand of thee, 
You wont get many chances to see me.. 
I may drown in the dugged well, 
Or just swim across to breathe..

Gratitude accompanied with unconditional love, 
My eyes lower with Grief.. 
Held by hands that were not meant fr me.. 
I am still WAITING for thee.. 



Comments

Popular Posts