Voice up the Stage..

In a hope to get things registered,
In a hope to fly...
I heard my teacher saying,
Things out to be tried...

Lessons accompanied the deflated spirit,
Knowledge pressed the bugle aloud...
Seemed words would pour out,
Seemed to flow around...

Hold on to the running water,
Without a bucket in sight...
Sentences met with an accident,
Stammered through the trial...

On one leg and broken words,
It took an hour to arrive...

The tongue twisted the words,
Completed sentences without an urge...

Heard by all, it manifested an orators fall...

Seamlessly eyes stared into the cloud,
Felt the lost hope in the voice of the crowd...

Numb and mum I stood aloft,
Weakening my strength to shout...

Mighty the strength stared across,
In the spirit to roar...

I voice my unsaid words and sum up my thoughts,
In the cloud of dust I see my words coming out...
Simply flowing with the breeze and tide,
Revealed the impromptu Ride...

Comments

Popular Posts