OthEr siDe of the cOin..!!

Dreamt of a Fairy Tale
My Prince on a White horse..
Like a Princesses,
I was Married at last..

Girl to a Lady,
Just married and Ready..
Charmed and Simple,
Looks so Graceful and Obliged..
That trust in the Smile,
Crosses ahead Million miles..

Left my home,
Dragged all alone,
Came to a place Unknown..

From Fringes to Flares,
There was colour everywhere..
Henna faded with time,
Prayers supported that I could Survive..

Bangles that Crinkled.
Faces that Wrinkled..
Breathing through the hole,
Packed with Moles..

I came with the Wish to turn things around,
Unfortunately I was left astound..
Was taught new Skills,
And worked against my Will..

The grass on the other side is always Green,
But what I dream wasn't it seemed..
Lies and bitter truth to hide the Flaws,
Like a Multi worker sweeps all around the house..

Pleaded for my days at home,
Counted to be all Alone..
The pamper of my parents,
And the rest at home was Best..

Illness and Cramps weren't counted,
For every Chore and Guests I was wanted..
I wonder do I live my Will,
Or breathing just because I wasn't born still..

Days passed.. I cursed my Fate,
My wish and Will were all Grey..
All that mattered was a towel on the bed,
Or a Fly in the tea, dead..

I strive and succeeded every step of pain and pleasure,
Moments passed I couldn't even Measure..
I may overcome and compromise at times,
But I know I would have LIED..

Comments

Popular Posts