Childs- Play

I will be the strength with time,
I am rolling alone on the slope for miles...
Tested my patience,
And granted me with mercy...
I am still looking for you across the SEA...

I was willing to be the sailor to the lands unseen,
I was willing to float across the streams...
The time I paddled through the streets,
He laughed like a child tickled with treat...
He was my little one,
He was my glee,
I even used to slap him...
But never out of sight I could see..

Slipped by time,
Now you are not mine...
You could set a trend,
You had huge fan following...
You were none the less my little darling..

With wings you fly and tease me around,
With the halo you play with melodic sounds...
You will be loved as you were my baby,
And will be missed till you enter my dreams...

Its your Call, Its time to leave I can still see you around,
But wonder when will we meet...
You will still be my beloved,
For you lived a heart full of laughs...
And I hope Angels keep you safe,
As you will always shine like a STAR..!!

Comments

Popular Posts