Peace prevails in principle


Never judge a man by his words. Maybe he isn't aware of the distress he is causing. In the trouble for freedom and choice for hearing a voice, people tend to hurt others. Its nothing they do by choice, actually this is taught to them by birth. We are not meant to be surrounded by fears, the society circle's around us hand in hand not letting us reach our desired destination. We don't lie because we are wrong but just for the reason one never wants to hurt the other with the truth if his words. 


I recall one of my childhood experiences not a big one though, but it was  then. I broke my mothers specs. Baffled and panicked I hide them somewhere and pretended to be unknown of the instance. That night I tried to sleep but couldn't. I kept rolling on my bed with the fear of the shriek I would have to encounter as I will declare my mistake. I wept in my pillow and kept thinking of strategies. Morning my mother was searching for her specs. I couldn't dare to tell her of what I had done. I escaped her eyes and distracted myself watching television. An advertisement flashed on the television, show casing mothers love and care. Her endless struggle to work for us day and night and also that mother loves you seamlessly even if you are wrong. Somewhere it gave me the courage to speak. I stood and went to my mother and confessed her of my mistake. She stared for a while, I assumed to get one hard on my cheek but to my surprise she just scolded me for not telling her before hand as she would have send it for repair. A big relief of my fear. But that day I leaned the more you run away from your fear, the more it haunts you. 


P.S.- Your fears are the shadows of the truth, which vanishes with the beam of sunlight. They appear huge when you find yourself small before them, stand tall and encounter the consequences. It will be a lesson for life.



Comments

Popular Posts